Wednesday 4 March 2009

Story Board/Annotation

Hello! I havn't posted on here for ages.
But I have been keeping everything up to date in my boook on what we have been doing.
Just need to log it all down now!

Next I would be putting in the storyboard.
But I am unable to find it, and as on the day of filming it got soaked as someone spilt tea on it.
I fear it may have been thrown away!
But we did make one, honest.
I will get post it on here if its ever found!
Ian did see it,and it took us ages to do aswell, GUTTED.
I hear you shout "What are they going to do!", well do not fear.
I have exactly what we wrote down for each shot in my book.
So ive got the mission of writing it all down now, great...


1.Collection of photo's on bedside table - LOVE Joss Stone (The music).
2.Zooms in on each photo and then it starts to move - goes into that clip - both of them are happy! - Black and white - Past.
3.Pans across them in the bed from the shot of the pictures on the bed side table - over the top of both of thier heads.
4.Long shot of them in bed facing seperate ways. She starts to roll over (match on action) Then on the next shot you see her finish rolling over and kissing him on the cheek and then see her roll back over to the other side of the bed and put her hand under the pillow (This is going to be like loads of shots) See her pull out something - match on action of her sitting up in the bed from pulling out the "Something" from under the bed. Insert on pants, and then insert on her face screaming.
5.In the hall - High angle shot of them arguing in PJ's - fluffy slippers - reaction shots of them arguing - Insert on hand on door - opens - long shot of the door. Medium close up of her putting the pants on his head, Medium shot of her pushing him out of the dooor. She shuts the door and slides down the door - Meium shot - Tilt.
6.Text message - Insert - "He's been cheating on me"
7. Wide shot of her sat in the corner on her own - fade to black.
8.Stiletoes running up the drive - low angle - Bright colours.
9.Two friends - coming in the door - medium close up.
10.Over shoulder of the main girl - reactions of her friends.
11.Close up of her face - make up has ran everywhere (Main Girl)
12.Wine bottles - shot of putting the last one bottle down - pan across them.
13.Point of view shot - friends wiping the make up off and girl getting the lipstick ready to put on.
14.Pan across empty wine bottles last one fallen over - wine spilt out.
15.Point of view shot - sat on the sofa (Main girl) shot of the friends standing up saying "You dont need him".
16.Shot of the main girl sat on the sofa in the corner (she looks a bit crap, but she has her makeup done) - eating ice cream.
17. Insert on the stereo - "Lets put some music on!" - presses pay button. (I will survive - Gloria gaynor)
18.Shot of two hair brushes sycronized picking up of the hair brushes.
19.Shot of one girl singing a line - "At first I was afraid I was petrified"
20.Shot of second girl singing a line "Thinking I could never live without you by my side"
21.Bothe friends try to pull the main girl up to sing - "but then I spent so many nights", then she sits back down - "Thinking how you did me wrong", and they pull her up again - "But I grew strong".
22.In a huddle singing "I knew how to live alone" - Main girl is singing into the spoon she was eating the icecream with - Medium shot.
- Point of view shot from the door - all three girls run towards it.
- Shot of the door left open - long shot - Girls pop into the shot "From out of space"
- Shot of the girls bums - like alicia dixon video.
- Shot of them dancing in the road - tilts up to the sky - "MOVING ON" comes on the screen fade to white.

Some of that diddn't make much sense to me, but you know at least you know we had some sort of plan.

No comments: